Terms & Conditions
All the legal stuff in one place
Please, be sure to read the entire document as it contains important information about the purchase, use and refund of the online learning packages. All terms and conditions apply to 1-on-1 and group lessons.
- All tutoring lesson plans must be paid in advance. After your purchase, you will receive an email with information about the chosen plan and links to the checklist and the scheduling calendar.
- Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance of the scheduled lesson date and time by sending an email to [email protected]. After the cancellation, you may reschedule the lesson by visiting the calendar page.
- If cancellation occurs less than 24 hours before the lesson or the student is a no show, the lesson will be considered complete without refund.
- Once a lesson starts, the student has a 10 minute grace period before the class is cancelled and considered complete.
- If a lesson needs to be interrupted or cancelled due to technical issues or a personal emergency during class on the teacher’s side, the lesson will be rescheduled for another day. If the technical issue or emergency is on the student side, we will use an alternative communication means to complete it (i.e.: Google Drive, email, etc.).
- After a plan is purchased, the student will have up to 3 months to take the first lesson. All subsequent lessons cannot be more than 2 weeks apart from each other.
- If the lesson is cancelled by the teacher before or after 24hrs, it will be rescheduled.
- Purchased plans may be cancelled and refunded due to a change in circumstances and will be considered on a case by case basis. In such cases, a refund will be credited for the remaining lessons and the purchaser will be responsible for any additional fees incurred through the payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify, cancel and limit any plan package. We reserve the right to refuse participants for any reason.
Academia Hispania is not responsible for any non-refundable expenses incurred by you or another party as a result of your registration, attendance at, non-attendance at, or cancellation of any course. Academia Hispania reserves the right to make changes to the courses at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to modify, cancel and limit any promotion or offer. We reserve the right to refuse providing offers and/or promotions to particular individuals or organizations at our discretion.
- Academia Hispania has the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Any alterations to Products or Services shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions. Continued use of a Product or Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Liability to refund or reimburse plans is limited to and may not exceed the total cost of plans paid less any plan lessons received or canceled less than 24 hrs. In advance.
As an Argentinean company, we will not deny service to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, sexual orientation, gender or identity, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability or marital status.